단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
To; Rev. Peter, Jun NAm
      Senior Pastor of KANGSO JEIL CHURCH

My Dear Mission Partner,

THANKS BE TO GOD !
Only after 3 months intensive prayer weekly prayer gathering of CMAF Pastors every Monday from 5:00-8:00am. God showed us a Prophetic Vision about His mandate to us in penetrating and saturating the whole areas of our community by the strong passion of united prayer, fellowship and teaching of the Bible .

And God said to us it will start; by STRONG UNITY OF FAITH among the Body of Christ, in which Local Senior Minister of 30 churches with a total number of 3, 000 church members that will become 1 church. WE BELIEVED THAT IT IS A GENUINE REVIVAL . As I prayed to God, I said , LORD we don't have money to organize this major event . GOD SAID: ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM AND CONCERN for about after 3 years I provided the needs. GOD SAID : IF I CALL, I QUALIFIED, AND IF I QUALIFIED, I SUSTAIN and I WILL PROVIDE.

One night during our dinner meeting inside Max's Restaurant,  I presented the idea of God to all friends, Co-Pastors, business men's fellowship. I talked about the God's idea of transforming our community by the direct instructions of God. The Holistic system for a balance belief of spirituality. We all know that our nation is in the midst of ca great crises, social problems, political, educational, economic, judicial or injustices over the poor Filipinos. Both caused by nature and human beings, whether local, regional or global. These crises pose challenges to the community of Christian believers for sustained faith, witnessing to our people, specially to the marginalized sectors of our nation.

As our 4th ANNUAL CMAF MISSION CONGRESS deliberates on the theme, " EXALT THE LORD, SPREAD THE WORD, TELL THE UNITY. I hope and pray that we may find the guidance of the Holy Spirit in making clear the direction for the mission of the Philippines Church in our society and where unity among the Body of Christ shall fostered for the sake of God's glory.

THANKS BE TO GOD, A GROUP OF PEOPLE inside our dinner meeting responded to this message as a challenge. THEY CONTRIBUTED THE AMOUNT OF  (Php 313,000. 00-US$ 6, 521.00 ). PRAISE THE LORD, we know implemented all planning and working committtees of CMAF to make possible and in reality the mandated of GOD.

THE RIVER OF GOD'S BLESSING SHALL COME TO PASS.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !  

"NO HUMAN METHODS CAN EVER REPLACE THE POWER OF GOD IN PROCLAIMING HIS KINGDOM TO THE PEOPLE ! "

In Christ service,

Ptr. Joseph A. Sta. Ana
Chairman, CMAF

Title
  1. 종합시험 예상문제

2. No Image 19May
    by 전종남
    2007/05/19 by 전종남
    Views 4667 

평신도 성경대학원 구약(3) 종합시험...

3. No Image 25Apr
    by 전종남