단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
필리핀에서 온 편지

Dear Pastor JUN JONG NAM
KANGSO JEIL CHURCH  

친애하는 강서제일교회 전종남 목사님께

It is our pleasure and privilege to send you our greetings and invitation on behalf of CMAF PASTORAL MOVEMENT on the occasion of our .4TH ANNUAL UNITED MISSION CONGRESS. on April 1, 2007.

목사님께 인사를 드리며, 2007년 4월 1일에 있을 <CMAF 목회자 연합 운동>의 『제 4회 연합 선교 집회』에 대한 소식을 전하며, 목사님을 초대합니다.

Almost 3,000 Church Members from 30 local churches along floodway will celebrate our mission congress as pose challenges to the whole community of Pasig City Floodway.  Evangelical believers for sustained faith, witnessing service to our people, especially to the marginalized sectors of our city.  As the mission congress deliberates on the theme .EXALT THE LORD, SPREAD THE WORD, TELL THE UNITY,.  PASIG CITY SPORTS CENTER on APRIL 1, 2007 at 9:00 in the morning until 5:00 in the afternoon as our official venue of this mission congress.

저희 교회가 위치한 플러드웨이 지역의 30개 교회에 소속된 약 3000명의 성도들이, 파직 시티의 플러드웨이 모든 지역 사람들에게 도전을 주는, 선교 집회에 기쁨으로 참여할 것입니다. 믿음을 가진 복음주의 신자들이, 이 지역 사람들, 특히 우리 도시의 외곽지대에 사는 사람들에게 증거 사역을 할 것입니다.
   이번 선교 집회의 주제는 “주님께는 영광이요, 복음을 전하고, 연합을 선포하자.”는 것입니다. 이번 선교 집회의 장소는 파직 시티 스포츠 센터이며, 2007년 4월 1일(주일) 오전 9시부터 오후 5시까지 진행될 예정입니다.  

Best of all, you are giving God the utmost reason to rejoice over you.

무엇보다도, 목사님이 하나님께 영광을 돌리기 때문에, 하나님의 기쁨이 되기를 바랍니다.

May God bless!
   하나님의 축복이 임하시기를

With every good wish,

모든 일이 소원대로 성취되시기를 기원합니다.

조셉 A. 산타아나 목사
  강서제일교회 선교팀께
  • ?
    전종남 2007.03.15 10:44
    My Dear Mission Partner, Pastor Joseph Sat.Ana

How are you?
    It's my pleasure to receive your new e-mail message.
    Please send my greetings to your family and church members.
    Congratulations! you will have the 4th ANNUAL UNITED MISSION CONGRESS on April 1st. It's very amazing and wonderful for me. You had the 3rd Mission conference on January. I believe that you do your best to the Lord, our savior.

And Thank you for inviting me to that worship celebration, It's my honor. But I am afraid that I can not go to Philippine at that time.
    In fact It is arranged that I must go to Taiwan for 2 weeks since March 26th. It is a unchangeable schedule.

But I promise that I and My Church members will have to pray for you and your Worship Celebration. I have a strong the conviction God the Father will help you.
    and The Holy Sirit will make a great fire at that time.
    and I hope that the thousand new believers will accept the Jesus as their Savior.
    May God's Miracles will have to happen at that time. God bless you!

* I will visit your church this summer since August 20nd till 24th with my church youth Group.

March 14th, 2007

Pastor Jun, Your Mission Partner of NPWM
    Seoul, Korea.

Title
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5 조셉 산타아나 목사님 교회 사진입니다. file 전종남 2007.04.25 3830
4 필리핀 NPWM 간사에게 보낸 메일 (여름 단기 선교 개략적 일정) 전종남 2007.03.24 3701
3 필리핀 MPWM 선교센터 주소 전종남 2007.03.22 3940
» 필리핀에서 온 편지 2007-3-14 1 전종남 2007.03.15 3934
1 필리핀 산타나 목사의 교회 주소 전종남 2007.02.03 3635
목록