?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
TO; Rev. Jun Jong Nam
Senior Pastor of Kangso Church

Dear Pastor Jun,

ORGANIZING STRONG PRAYER  & FASTING MINISTRY TO GOD-  CMAF PASTORAL MOVEMENT UNDER THE Chairman leadership of Pastor Joseph A. Sta. Ana, went to HALLELUJAH PRAYER MOUNTAIN located in San Mateo Rizal.

I Believed, God.s hand will moves when people and Pastors pray together. Through prayer, God makes the impossible, possible. . Whenever God determines to do a great work, He first sets His people to pray. . I can personally attest to the benefits that others prayer have given me. But when all servants of God, humbly pray before His gracious presence, there we received a new strength-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

We feel prepared to receive the power of God. And that has allowed our ministries to have a great impact on people.s lives.  The moment all of us are united and has a strong passion to pray, changes us by drawing us closer to God, changing and molding us into His likeness in the process. Prayer & Fasting s also a primary means of restoration. By humbling our souls, fasting releases the Holy Spirit to do His special work of revival in us. It takes us into a deeper life in Christ and giving us a greater awareness of God.s reality and presence in our lives.

. THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO US . . It is particularly important to receive a leading of the God before beginning an extended spiritual prayer and fast. We pray and ask the Lord of His divine leading on us to break the wall of denominationalism in our  local churches. We received God.s intervention power of God , all of (27) churches will become one church, God commanded us to have a merge activity of His churches to show the ultimate unity in the Body of Christ. The power of the Holy Spirit can do a more intense work within us.  

Praying for you,

Pastor Sta. Ana
Kangso Church Missionary

Title
  1. 종합시험 예상문제

2. No Image 19May
    by 전종남
    2007/05/19 by 전종남
    Views 4667 

평신도 성경대학원 구약(3) 종합시험...

3. No Image 25Apr
    by 전종남